lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

THE FIRST GUY :)

Its  3:55pm  and its late to think what was the first impression of the person
that I met the last year . This person is called Rodrigo . I remember  when I
met this guy , I was very nervous  about this . I remember the first time that I
met this guy I went to oaklan to met him , so when I saw him I definitely was 
very surprised because it not was the type of guy that I want . But this only
was in words . Then I hang out with him again , I don’t know what I love of
 this guy because as I say ,it was not the guy that I want .  So then I start to be
dating with him and the time pass that I became her girl friend. This happen
the 26 of November . so the time pass  and pass . I remember that I was very
nervous to say to my mom and father that I was the girl friend of this guy .
the day that I present him I feel very nervous again , but the bad thing was
that my father and my mom didn’t like this guy I don’t know why because I
think he is a really nice guy  . I’m going to be honest and I feel bad for this
because I really want that my mom and my father really like Rodrigo but its
impossible because they talk about him like he was a thief or something like
this and this is not fair . I think that people don’t have to jusgar someone just
for how he looks , but I admit the physic said a lot of that person but at the
same time you need to meet this person and then you can say something
about this person . I talk a lot of times with my parents of this , but they
definitely  don’t understand . I really want that some day they can
understand and be like the other father that understand and support me
because I think that I’m learning and by the time mature , so I think that my
father have to gave to Rodrigo an opportunity so they can notice that he is a  really good guy .
I really don’t know why they act like this I definitely don’t know but I think
that some they my parent accept him . it’s really bad to lie to my parents
because they don’t accept this guy , but the problem is that I feel something
about this guy that I can say no to him and it is not for been a bad daughter
 or something like that it is just that I’m a human been and that I had all the
right to be with someone  .  As I mention I talk with my parents some times but I
 don’t was so specific because I don’t know why I don’t say the true maybe I because of this because I’m not be honest with them but at the same time they have to be more flexible or I don’t but I just want that they gave me one opportunity.
I  don’t have a lot of words to say about this because is just the bad experience that I have  and if I could change something about this , is the first time that I meet him , because I was really bad of not saying the true .
I think that is so common from a girl to have a boy friend or a guy to have  a
girl friend so I think that my father’s need to change or change the things that
they think about this .
If in some case I have the opportunity to know why they hate a lot Rodrigo I
definitely want to know how because Rodrigo didn’t make nothing .
im despert because I don’t know what to do I really need an advise or
something that can help me because I just want to pass the time with this
guy as all the relationships make .  if they can hear me just one time I think

they would change their mind or I don’t know what is going to happen I just saying that I want a opportunity .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario