lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

CHILDHOOD

Childhood

What I remember since I have reason, it is a girl with a good imagination, who loved to play
around everywhere and never tired. She is Ana Lucia. I love to remember about my childhood.  
Because I think  it  was one of the best stage that I had in my life and  that I was the happiest girl in
this world . Why  I say that I was the happiest girl in the world? Because I think I had it all and
nothing was missing and is true because for me not only was happy to have toys, but having my
family together as many children today do not have and because of this I thank god for this .

As I say I have a lot of imagination and I remember that I made a lot of funny things . like when I 
always  take a shower , I always make POTIONS with the shampoo , the water and with the soap .
Other things that I made was I always took the clothes of my mom and put on . Then my mom
always take me a lot of picture because I always dream to be a model .

since I was a child I live a lot of experiences obviously all goods and some of them bads . Since I 
have a lot of stories to tell I would star to tell some of the stories that I think the most important .
Since I was 5 years old I was a little girl ,  I don’t remember exactly whow I was at that age but I
asked to my mom ( Ana bella ) and she say that I was quiet but in moments she remember that i
started to paint the  walls and star drawing and when my father get home he start to scold me
because I ruined the walls  . It Is funny to remember all this things because when they tell you all
the things that you do in your childhood it is fun to know all that  and know how you was .
II remember one day that I was playing with my causing in the motorcycle  and we were playing a
lot  , my causing was driving and in one moment I tell her that if she can stop so I can go to the
bathroom , she didn’t hear me or I don’t what happen but  she pass me the motorcycle in my
stomage I don’t remember very well how it was but I only remember that I star to scream and my
causing stop . In conclution I don’t know how she dint kill me because it was very dangerous what
she do to me but it was not her fault .
when I was like 6 years old I remember that every day I always went out to play with my friends
and our games was TENTA ELCTRIC  , ESCONDITE , TOCA TIMBRE Y CORRE  ETC . It was very fun to
play all of this games I think that all kids play one of this games . Another  thing that we made was
that  we enter  to the abandon houses to explore , I remember that I love this game because was
so suspicious and I remember I was afraid and some more feelings . I always like to tell about this
adventures because I feel  good and  are good remembers .

Play this types of games it make me feel  like I was a spy , I always dream to be some day a spy
because I admired the cartoon  of the ESPILLAS SIN LIMITE it was amazing to see this cartoon and I
remember that all the girls fight for be one of them , and I was one of that girls , justa that I fight
for being the green and the other girls fight for the red just because she was blonde .

In conclution I think the childhood is the best stage that a person can have ,  so I recommend to all
the kids that live their childhood as they can and play a lot and to whatever they  want but always
things  good so one day they  remember their childhood the best age of his life’s  as I do .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario