viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

CLIMED

Clime
 Before i begin to tell about my experiences in other countries with its incredible weather, I
would like to tell  about the weather of my beautiful Guatemala starting with some quotes
that many people say when the year is beginning .
Beside this I would mention the two months that I like the most  in Guatemala .
IN JANUARY: ponte chumpa , bufanda y sombrero. ( por Lucila Torres Ortiz).  This are the typical
sayings  that some people say in January , because is when  the cool start , it is not to cold like in
other countries but its cold  and you have to be always with a sweeter and in some cases it is a lot
of air  and when you go out in the street an you were are well groomed and not want to mess
up this air ruins it . Because of the air this not means that I don’t like January , I love
January because of the weather that is in that times.
 IN DICEMBER : Mal que bien, por Navidad, ponchecito a tomar y tamalitos a deshojar. ( por
Lucila Torres.)   I think that many people love December not only of its climate but for that
chritsmas is coming and this is the part that I love the most because all match , just think and
imagen  december  24 with his chocolate or ( PONCHE) is a hot drink fruit that is typical hear in
 guatemala  and your TAMAL is another typical food in Guatemala to eat in the  times of christmas.
In conclution I love when its cold , be warm and be in your bed with your chocolate and watch a
lot of movies with your friends or family .
now that I tell a little bit of the weather  in Guatemala I want to tell some experiences that I lived
when I went to another country  .
2004 : Because of the work of my father I have to go to live to Brazil one year . I remember when 
we got to Rio the Janeiro all was different the people , the malls , the airport ,  the houses all was
different and also the weather . When I enter to the school in all the classes were  conditioner air
because out say were so hot that was insupportable and the uniform was like short skirt for the
girls and for the boys was shorts  and the t-shirts  was short-sleeved  as I mention all was
different from  Guatemala .  I remember all the time that I pass in brazil I dint use a
sweeter just in some cases .  To be honest  at first I did not love the clime of Rio do
Janeiro maybe because I don’t was used of this clime .
Im going to tell a example of how it was : Just imagen  when you are in Guatemala and
you go for vacations to the beach and is so hot that you enjoy to feel this  because is
something that you don’t live every day , so know  just think if you live in a place that always is hot do you would enjoy it ? .
In my opinion I  hate when it so hot because you got desperate and feel angry . by the time one day my mom took me to cut my hair bacause it was so hot that I could not stant it . sometimes I remember that rains but it was wear that happened this .
So this was my experience in Rio do Janeiro , I recommend you to some day visit Brazil because is a amazing country and also beautiful and I know that you would regret for vist this country .
My second experiences in another country is when I went to los Angeles , I know that a lot of people know los Angeles and you most know that in this times is very hot but in the times of November or December is very cold . I remember when I went to los Angeles in 2008 , when I was there my cousins get me to the mountains because sometimes the mountains are replete of snow and this was the first time that a saw the snow. This was the best experiences that I never had because I think for all a kid is so incredible to play with the snow .  I remember when we were there we star to make like a war mans / girls and it was so fun .
I going to tell something that happen to me when I was playing with the snow , in a moment I feel the necessity to go to the bathroom but there were no bathroom and I was like I want to do pipi , so we star to look were was a bathroom and finally I fine one but was horrible because it was like a huge circle were all the people make their own necessities and it was nasty so I have to do in the air .
So this is some f my experience in some countries that I visit that the weather is very different from his own country but it is fun to have this tipe of experiences .




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario